CircleBlack Release Notes: November 30, 2022
Recap | Advisor Householding Self-Service Tools
- We wanted to recap the number of Advisor Householding Self-Service Tools we've added to the Advisor Dashboard over the last few months.
- Advisor users can now do the following with Households:
Move a Client from an Existing Household to another Household or to create a New Household
Move one or more Accounts from one Client to another Client
Remove Client from a Household
Deactivate a Household
Deactivate & Activate a Client
- Merge or combine Households
- For details on each of these, please see our complete set of Advisor Householding help articles or contact our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Recap | Compliance WealthAlerts | Large Contributions or Withdrawals
- This month we released a new WealthAlert that tracks large contributions or withdrawals.
- If you're a Firm Manager user with the Compliance tab, you can turn on this Alert for your Advisors by clicking on the WealthAlerts submenu, clicking on the Large Contribution/Withdrawal alert tile and selecting Enable for Advisors.
- For more details, check out the User Guide.
- In the release, we deployed a number of operational and system improvements to help ensure we continue to deliver you timely and accurate account data.
CircleBlack Release Notes: November 15, 2022
Advisor Householding Self-Service | Merge Households
- Over the last few months, we've released a number of updates to the Advisor Householding self-service functionality. Today, we're releasing the latest: the ability to merge or combine households. Merging existing households is one of the the most common requests we get from Advisors.
- The functionality allows Advisors to move a client or group of clients from a household to another one -- and delete the "empty" household.
- For more details, please check out our user guide here.
New WealthAlert | Detailed Modal for Large Contributions or Withdrawals
- Two weeks ago, we released our newest WealthAlert for identifying large contributions and withdrawals.
- In today's release, we added the transaction details directly in the alert modal.
- Our user guide details the alert and its functionality in more depth.
Performance Reports | Enhanced auto-correct on data issues
- We have enhanced our Performance Reports to auto-correct common data issues that previously prevented them from being generated. Please note that this may result in some reports taking a few minutes longer to complete.
Firm/Branch-Level Account Groups | Unmap account from Advisors not removed from Firm/Branch-Level Group
- When an account is removed from an advisor and the account also exist within a branch-level group, the account will only be removed from the account-level group and not the branch-level group.
CircleBlack Release Notes: November 1, 2022
New WealthAlert | Large Contributions or Withdrawals
- We are releasing our newest WealthAlert in the Advisor Dashboard which identifies large contributions or withdrawals in your clients' accounts that exceed the threshold amount for a given account.
- Firm-level users with the Compliance tab can turn on the new alert for their firm's Advisors.
- Firm Manager Login → Compliance → WealthAlerts → Large Contribution/Withdrawal
- Advisors can customize the threshold that triggers the alert by % of Account Value or by Dollar Amount. The default threshold is set at 10% of the account value.
- Advisor Login → Settings Gear icon → Advisor Preferences → Alerts
- Note: once the Alert is enabled, the Alerts won't display until the following business day after our Overnight processing is completed.
- If you have questions about turning on the new alert, contact email@example.com.
Advisor | Rebalancing | Add Cash Reserve Details
- In our Rebalancing tool, we've added a Cash Reserve details button to the Account Details page to better surface the Cash Reserve set for each account.
- Models → Rebalancing → click on any Account
Removed Account from Group when no longer mapped to Advisor
- When unmapping an account from an advisor the account is automatically removed from any Account groups created by the advisor.