CircleBlack Release Notes: September 20, 2022
Advisor Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Login
- Advisors now have the ability to turn on Multi-Faction Authentication when logging in to CircleBlack Advisor.
- The preference is "off" by default but Advisors can turn it on under Advisor Preferences (Go to Settings gear icon --> Advisor Preferences --> in "General Preferences" select the check box to enable and choose your method (text or email).
- If you choose text, make sure you have your correct mobile phone set in your CircleBlack User Profile (Settings gear icon --> User Profile --> Edit).
Document Vault: Upload additional file types
- Advisor and Investors can now upload a variety of different file types in addition to PDF files. Example file types include: CSV (.csv), Doc (.doc, .docx, .rtf), Image (.jpeg, .jpg, .jpe, .jfif, .png, .svg, .svgz), PDF (.pdf), PPT (.ppt, .pptx), Text (.txt), and XLS (.xls, .xlsx)
- For a complete overview of the upload functionality and the Document Vault, visit our User Guide here.
Improved PDF Report Display
- We improved the display of tables on PDF reports, particularly for holdings or accounts with especially long names. The data now wraps in an elegant and logical way and no longer overlaps on the report footer.
CircleBlack Release Notes: September 6, 2022
Document Vault user interface
- We improved the Advisor and Investor Document Vault experience by adding preview and download icons for all documents.
Historically Deactivate Accounts
- Advisors now have the option to deactivate accounts historically which would remove a deactivated account’s history from the Advisor and Investor dashboards and all calculations.
- For more information on deactivating accounts, please see our How To Guide.