Advisor Document Vault: View by Households
- We enhanced the Advisor Document Vault so Advisor users can now view and search Documents by Households instead of seeing a single list of Documents. You can also add Documents directly from the new Household view.
- Note: we have forthcoming enhancements that will add Account- and Group-based reports to the Household-based Document Vault.
- To view the new update, login to CircleBlack Advisor, click on the Engage tab and select Document Vault in the sub-menu.
Accounts Architecture: Managed vs. Unmanaged
- We announced last month that we were adding functionality that allows Advisors to differentiate between Accounts they advise or manage directly for clients (“Managed”) versus accounts they don’t manage but have a view into through the platform (“Unmanaged”).
- An example of “Managed” accounts are Accounts that come directly from custodians like RBC or Charles Schwab that Advisors have discretion over. An example of an “Unmanaged” account is an employer 401k account that Investors link and share through the Investor Portal for which the Advisor has no control over.
- We are now ready to start enabling this functionality in the Advisor Dashboard and in our Reports. If your firm is interested in this capability please contact the Customer Success Team at email@example.com.
- Click here for additional information.