Reporting | Page Ordering Functionality
- When generating PDF Reports, Advisors now have the ability to select and save the order of the pages of their Reports.
Advisor Dashboard | Set Custom Time Periods
- In the Balance tile widgets throughout the Advisor interface -- the Household, Account, and Group Dashboards -- Advisor users can now set and view the balance graph for a selected custom time range. Current functionality has allowed advisors to look at balances using fixed time periods like 1 Month or YTD.
- A forthcoming release will allow Advisor users to set a custom time period on the Performance tile.
Client Experience | Set Household Preferences across multiple households
- On the Households tile, we added a drop down to easily set preferences like performance methodology and Email Reports delivery across multiple households.
Client Experience | View Model Names on Accounts in Investor Portal
- The Investor portal will now display model names on accounts for firms that have models assigned to accounts.
Advisor Dashboard | Analyze Risk on Account Groups
- Advisor users can now analyze risk on Accounts Groups if you have an existing Risk partner integration.
Reporting | User Experience Improvements
- We updated the Default Settings logic to always load the latest default settings.
- We fixed an issue for Firm Manager users who were trying to generate reports for their own book of business; selecting their Advisor name now correctly filters on their households.